Switchroom Building – 11kV AREVA Switchgear (Complete ready for service)
Electrical, Building and Civil design drawings available
Complete 11kV Switch room
Building including the major items:
• Switchroom Building – 2hr fire rating
• 2x 11kV Areva Switchboards (HWX switchgear)
• 11kV Areva Ring Main Unit (FBX-E)
Sundry building equipment including:
• Air Conditioners
• VESDA – smoke/fire detection system
• 240VAC distribution boards
• 110VDC distribution boards
Note: 110VDC Battery Charger/supply is not included (supplied externally)
Switch room Building – previously in use at Oil Refinery
The switch room building is a James Engineering modular transportable prefabricated building designed to house two 11kV switchboards and one 11kV RMU.
The external walls are colour bond clad.
The external walls, roof and floor have been designed with a 2 hour fire rating.
The building has been provided with lifting facilities for loading and unloading of the building.
Building located in Brisbane Qld- transport can be coordinated
Summary building dimensions:
• 3956 mm high (excluding supports)
• 5820 mm high (including supports)
• 9680 mm wide (separates into two 4840 mm wide portions for transport)
• 13770 mm long (excluding external stairs).
• Two portions each 26 tonne.