Terms & Conditions
To register as a member with www.minegraveyard.com – you must agree to and adhere to the following Terms & Conditions of Use / Disclaimer.
This internet site is an advertising medium for vendors (advertisers) who want to advertise their surplus mining equipment.
The descriptions for equipment advertised on this site are supplied by the advertiser (seller) – not Minegraveyard. The Company (Meek Family Trust trading as Minegraveyard) is not responsible for the information that is supplied by the advertiser in any way.
We endeavour to approve all advertisements from advertisers within 24 hours of our receipt where upon they will be published live on the internet.
The following conditions must be agreed upon by the VENDOR before the advertisement will be posted on the website.
• WE DO NOT CHARGE VENDORS FOR PLACING INDIVIDUAL OR MULTIPLE ADVERTISEMENTS ON THIS WEBSITE.
• ALL ADVERTISEMENTS WILL STAY ON WWW.MINEGRAVEYARD.COM. FOR LIFE UNLESS SOLD OR OTHERWISE DIRECTED BY THE VENDOR .
• WE UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT OUR VENDORS WE WOULD NOT HAVE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS AND SUCH WE NOW ARE REWARDING OUR VENDORS WHO SOLELY LIST THEIR EQUIPMENT WITH US, WITH NO FEES OR CHARGES
• A buyer’s premium will added to the vendor’s sale price eliminating the need for vendors to waste money on advertising.
• FOR THOSE VENDORS WHO WOULD STILL LIKE TO ADVERTISE ELSEWHERE THE FOLLOWING WILL APPLY.
IT WILL STILL BE FREE TO ADVERTISE ON WWW.MINEGRAVEYARD.COM
BUT UPON SALE OF GOODS BY MINEGRAVEYARD
• A commission fee of 2.5% +GST will be charged to the vendor when that advertised piece of equipment is sold using a contact supplied by Minegraveyard.
• The 2.5% commission fee and GST will be made payable by the vendor to Minegraveyard upon sale of any piece of equipment within 7 days of receipt of sale..
• Advertisements will only be approved and published to the website when deemed suitable by Minegraveyard.
• No further charges will be applicable to vendor’s unless other services are required. Whereupon a negotiable price between the Minegraveyardthe Advertiser will be applied.
The Company will accept all advertisements under the condition that advertisers ensure their advertisements comply with the Fair Trading Act 1987 and the Trade Practices Act 1974.
• The Company has the right to refuse to show or keep any advertisement without giving any reason .
• No liability will be incurred by the Company by reason of any amendment to or error or inaccuracy in, or the partial or total omission of an advert be it single or multiple adverts. Or by reason of any delay or fault or from any other cause what so ever. If an error occurs which in the opinion of the company clearly lessens the value of the advert or adverts and which is in no way the fault of the advertiser. The advertiser notifies the Company of the error prior to the advertisement on the first day the error was shown.
• The advertiser must notify the Company of any error in an invoice for commission within 30 days from the end of the month. The Company will not consider claims for an invoice error lodged outside this period.
• The Company will act as a mediator between both the Buyer and the Seller if agreed by both parties, ensuring that a maximum level of security is attained to both parties .
• The Company will also contact both parties after dealings to obtain both parties level of satisfaction with their dealings and to obtain any suggestions both parties may or may not have .
• The advertiser indemnifies the Company and employees and agents against all Actions, Proceedings, Claims, Demands, Losses, Damages, Costs and Expenses .
Arising out of or in connection with the publication of an advert. Including any relating to Deformation, Malicious Falsehood, Infringement of Copyright, Trademark or Design or breach of the Trade Practices Act 1974. The consumer Code or the Fair Trading Act 1987 and warrants that publication of the advertisement will not give rise to any laws or regulations including the prohibitions relating to advertising on the Trade Practices Act 1974, The Consumer Credit Code and the Fair Trading Act 1987.
PLEASE NOTE ALL GOODS ARE SOLD IN A AS IS WHERE IS CONDITION, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT BUYERS INSPECT GOODS PRIOR TO SALE COMPLETION AS VIEWS OF VENDORS AND SELLERS MAY DIFFER ON CONDITION PORTRAYED.
MINEGRAVEYARD NEITHER IMPLIES OR GIVES WRITTEN WARRANTY ON ANY GOODS PURCHASED
ALL GOODS SOLD REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF MINEGRAVEYARD’S CLIENT THE VENDOR UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED
1.0 WORD DEFINITIONS in these conditions:
(a) Seller: means Minegraveyard.com (Meek Family Trust)
(b) Buyer: means the customer who places an enquiry for goods or services.
(c) Vendor: a person or agency that sells goods using the services provided by Minegraveyard.com
(c) Goods and Services: means the goods or services supplied by Minegraveyard.com
(d) Consignment: Goods sold by the seller on behalf of a vendor
(e) Procurement Services: the act of obtaining equipment, materials, or supplies on behalf of a buyer
2.0 SALE BY CONSIGNMENT
(a) Goods sold by the seller on behalf of the vendor
(b) No predetermined selling prices or commissions are set unless otherwise confirmed in writing by the vendor
(c) Some goods sold to the Buyer by the Seller may be sold on consignment. In these circumstances, the (“the Vendor”) is the owner of the goods. The Seller has no property in the goods.
(d) In the case of the sale of consignment goods, the Buyer acknowledges that the Seller has made no representations and not given any warranties (written or oral) in respect of such goods including as to their suitability and/or condition. All representations or references to condition or suitability of goods sold on consignment are made by the Vendor and this is acknowledged by the Buyer.
(e) The Seller gives no warranties, either express or implied as to suitability, for a particular purpose or in any other matter in connection with any goods sold on consignment. Any warranties provided by the Vendor to the Seller are transferred to the Buyer and the Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the Seller has no liability.
3.0 OFFERS TO PURCHASE
(a) The Seller is not required to supply any goods referred to in an offer to buy. The Seller may sell the goods to any other party prior to the Seller accepting the Buyer’s offer.
(b) All prices set out in the offer are valid for 14 days only from the date of the offer, unless the Seller otherwise specifies. The Seller at his discretion can change the price after the end of the 14 day period
(c) Offer prices do not include charges in connection with insurance, packing, crating, storage, delivery, and freight of any kind, refurbishment unless otherwise stated on the offer.
(d) The seller is not responsible for any local or overseas taxes, duty, fees, charges in relation to goods sold in Australia or for export.
4.0 BUYER CONDITIONS
(a) Acknowledgement by the buyer to the seller of acceptance of price and conditions pertaining to the sale does not make the Seller bound to accept that offer made by the Buyer.
(b) Once the Seller accepts the price offered by the buyer the enquiry cannot be altered without the Seller’s written consent.
(c) All goods and services sold must be paid in full by the buyer before either the seller or the vendor will release the goods and services to the buyer.
5.0 SALE BY PROCUREMENT SERVICE
(a) The buyer requesting the seller to obtain equipment, materials, or supplies on behalf of a buyer
(b) No set commissions or prices are set unless otherwise stated by either the buyer or the vendor.
(c) The buyer is under no obligation to buy goods or services which have been procured by the seller